Ductless Installation in the Bay Area
During the long, hot summers of the Bay Area, air conditioning is essential for comfort. If you have a home or an addition that lacks central air conditioning, one of the easiest and most energy-efficient ways to add it is with a ductless AC system. With no ductwork to install, and only a 4-inch opening required to route the refrigerant and electrical lines, a ductless mini-split can easily be added to almost any room.
If you are considering a ductless AC system for your Bay Area home, talk to our team at AIS Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer ductless AC installation in Fremont, Dublin, Alamo, and the surrounding communities, and our installations are backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. We also offer ductless AC replacement for existing systems that have failed, as well as a full range of other ductless AC services.
To learn more about our ductless AC services in the Bay Area, call AIS today at (510) 792-4328 or contact us online.
Why Choose a Ductless AC System for Your Bay Area Home
Whether you need cooling in one room, a few, or an entire home, a ductless AC system is a cost-effective and efficient way to provide it, especially if your home lacks air ducts or it would be difficult to add them. Ductless mini-splits feature a single condenser unit connected to one or more interior air handlers, which contain the evaporator, fan, and air filter. They offer several benefits over traditional AC systems, including:
- Compact size – The outdoor condenser unit is smaller than that of a typical split system, and the interior air handler is contained with one compact unit. This makes it easy to install in most homes, especially with the wide variety of air handler styles available.
- No ducts required – Air ducts take significant time and labor to fabricate and install, plus plenty of space. Without air ducts, the installation of a ductless AC system is faster, easier, and more compact.
- Improved efficiency – As conditioned air travels through air ducts, it can gain heat and leak out into unconditioned spaces. With no lossy air ducts, ductless AC systems are more efficient and will cost less to operate.
- Independent control – Because there is one air handler in each zone or room, temperatures can be individually controlled for greater comfort.
- Optional heating – Many ductless HVAC systems can be reversed to provide heating in the winter, similar to a heat pump.
To learn more about the benefits of ductless AC systems, contact us or call (510) 792-4328 today!
Ductless HVAC Replacement & Installation in Fremont, CA
When you need a professional, high-quality ductless AC installation, trust our team at AIS. With over 10 years of HVAC experience, and three consecutive years as a Diamond Certified HVAC contractor, you can be sure you will receive the best service possible. Our ductless AC installations include:
- Removing existing cooling equipment, if necessary
- Performing Manual J load calculations to size the system properly
- Installing the condenser unit, air handlers, and lineset
- Charging the system and testing its performance
- Explaining its operation, features, and maintenance
We also offer ductless AC maintenance and repairs to keep your system in prime condition, as well as preventative maintenance plans for simple, cost-effective system protection.
To request a ductless HVAC replacement or installation quote, contact us or call (510) 792-4328 today!
Schedule a Ductless AC Installation in Fremont, CA
Would you like efficient, affordable air conditioning for your Bay Area home? Contact AIS today to schedule a ductless AC installation.
Call (510) 518-3543 or contact us online or call (510) 792-4328 to request an appointment!