Heat Pump Maintenance in the Bay Area
The mild climate of the Bay Area makes a heat pump an effective and efficient way to keep a home comfortable year-round. But with the extra run time, maintenance becomes even more important to preserve system performance and protect your investment.
At AIS Heating & Air Conditioning, we are proud to offer our neighbors in Fremont and the Bay Area comprehensive heat pump maintenance that is designed to keep your system in prime condition, no matter the season. We work on all brands and models of heat pumps, and our skilled technicians have the experience to help with all your heating and cooling needs.
To schedule heat pump service in Fremont, Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, or Alamo, call AIS today at (510) 792-4328 or contact us online!
Why Heat Pump Maintenance Is Important
As a heat pump operates, heat and friction can cause wear on mechanical components, dust and dirt can compromise efficiency, and electronics like relays and sensors can fail, reducing the performance of your system. Routine maintenance helps to counteract the damage that everyday wear can cause, and for most heat pumps, two service visits a year will keep the system in great condition.
At AIS, we recommend scheduling heat pump service in the spring and the fall to make sure your system is ready for the heavier workloads of summer and winter. By staying current with heat pump maintenance, you can enjoy:
- Greater comfort throughout the year
- Reduced energy usage
- Lower heating and cooling costs
- Improved heat pump reliability
- Longer system life
To learn more about the benefits of heat pump maintenance in Fremont and the Bay Area, contact us today!
Heat Pump Maintenance Services in Fremont & the Bay Area
When you request heat pump service from our team at AIS, you can be sure that your heat pump will be fully inspected, serviced, and tested for problems. We offer comprehensive heat pump maintenance, as well as full preventive maintenance plans to keep all your HVAC equipment operating at its best. During a typical heat pump service visit, our NATE-certified technicians will:
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Check the condenser and evaporator for excessive dirt and debris
- Clean the air handler, condensate drain, and drip tray
- Inspect the refrigerant lines, coils, and fittings for damage
- Check refrigerant charge, temperature, and pressure
- Test compressor, relay, and start impactor operation
- Test the thermostat, zoning controls, and other electronics
- Clean or tighten electrical terminals, wires, and contacts as necessary
- Turn the system on and monitor its performance
We also offer full heating repairs for any problems that are found, as well as heating replacements for systems that have failed altogether.
Contact us today to learn more about our services in Fremont and the Bay Area!
Caring for Your Heat Pump Between Service Visits
Most heat pump maintenance should be handled by professionals, as they have the skill and experience to service your system promptly and identify costly problems early. There are a few things you can do between visits to help, however:
- Check the air filter at least once a month
- Replace the air filter when it is dirty or clogged
- Make sure none of the vents are blocked or clogged
- Keep the area around the condenser free of tall grass and debris
For more heat pump maintenance tips, contact our team today!
Schedule Heat Pump Maintenance in Fremont & the Bay Area
Keep your home comfortable and your energy costs low with heat pump maintenance from our experts at AIS.
Call (510) 792-4328 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today!