Air Conditioning Installation near Fremont, CA
When the time comes for you to install a new air conditioning system for your Fremont or Bay Area home, you need to have a lot of details hashed out. The size of your system, the type of cooling equipment, efficiency ratings, the contractor you choose to work with—it’s enough to make anyone’s head spin. But know this: With AIS Heating & Air Conditioning nearby, you never need to make these decisions alone!
As a long-time family-owned and -operated HVAC company serving the Bay Area, we pride ourselves on our ability to do what’s best for our clients. When it comes to new air conditioner design and installation, we don’t consider the job done until your home or business has been outfitted with ideal products that can guarantee your comfort and home efficiency for years to come.
Is it time for air conditioner installation “near me” in Fremont? Connect with AIS online to schedule a consultation!
Air Conditioner Installation Services in the Bay Area
The process of AC installation and AC replacement is an important one that should never be rushed. There are many vital factors in choosing the right system, and the friendly professionals at AIS are going to help you ensure the job is done right. We take a full assessment of your home including:
- Square footage
- Number of windows
- The state of your insulation
- Your existing ducts (or lack thereof)
- Your comfortable budget range
- And more
With all of this important information on hand, we can guide you to the top options that will meet your cooling comfort needs. From there, our expert AC installation team will go to work optimizing your new system for superior efficiency and performance.
What Cooling Equipment Works Best for Your Fremont Home?
New central air conditioning is still the most common choice, but it may not necessarily be the best choice for your comfort needs. AIS Heating & Cooling offers a diverse range of products and system types, including:
- Central air conditioning. Central cooling is your standard ducted outdoor compressor matched with an indoor air handler unit and evaporator coil. These systems are cost-efficient and highly available and boast high SEER ratings these days.
- Ductless AC. Ductless mini- and multi-split systems combine an outdoor compressor set up with either one or multiple wall-mounted indoor units. These systems don’t need ducts, are very efficient, and offer zoning advantages that can boost comfort and energy efficiency.
- Evaporative cooling systems. By using a powerful fan system in combination with moisture pads, an evaporative cooling system offers an extremely energy-efficient way to provide cool comfort in your home.
- Heat pumps. Heat pumps are an ideal year-round comfort solution for homeowners, providing exceptional cooling in the warm months and dependable heat come winter. They’re some of the most efficient options on the market and are ideal for homes looking to minimize their carbon footprint.
When you call on AIS for new air conditioner installation in the Bay Area, we will assess your needs and provide you with the optimal choices. Contact us online to get started!
Air Conditioner Installers in Fremont & the Bay Area
Every single service we provide is driven by the need to ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied. When you connect with our team for AC replacement or new air conditioner installation, we will present you with leading products, outstanding service, and the assurance that you will be completely satisfied—or your money back!
Contact us online to set up an AC installation evaluation near you in Fremont!