Air Conditioning Replacement in the Bay Area
Between the long cooling seasons and high temperatures, the average air conditioner can have a difficult service life in the Bay Area. When it becomes unreliable or develops a major problem like a coil leak or a damaged compressor, it may be time to consider an AC replacement.
At AIS Heating & Air Conditioning, we can recommend the best air conditioning system for your home, and we can provide complete AC replacement services that leave your home cool and comfortable on even the hottest summer days. We serve homeowners throughout the Bay Area, including Fremont, Dublin, Alamo, and the surrounding communities. Our commitment to quality has earned our company Diamond Certification three years in a row, and our experienced technicians are happy to help with any heating or cooling problem you may encounter.
To learn more about our air conditioning services in the Bay Area, call (510) 792-4328 or contact us online today!
Signs That It’s Time for an AC Replacement
Air conditioners tend to last 12 to 15 years, but they will gradually decline in performance and efficiency as they age. A new system typically offers significantly improved comfort, lower energy costs, and greater reliability. For many homeowners, an AC replacement will be worth the cost if any of the following are true:
- Your AC unit is over 12 years old. For all but the most well-maintained systems, about 12 to 15 years is the maximum service life.
- It is inefficient. Older systems often had SEER ratings of less than 13, while today’s range from 14 to over 20 SEER, which translates into significantly lower utility costs.
- It needs frequent repairs. As older parts begin to fail, service calls and repair bills will gradually increase.
- It has major problems. If a compressor fails or a coil springs a leak on an older system, it may not be worth the price to repair it.
- It has poor cooling performance. An older system with worn parts and significant damage may provide inadequate cooling and humidity control.
If you are considering an AC replacement, talk to our team at AIS. We can evaluate your system and offer honest advice about your repair and replacement options.
Contact our team today or call (510) 792-4328 to have your air conditioner inspected in Fremont, Pleasanton, Livermore, or Danville.
AC Replacement Services in Fremont, CA
When you decide to replace your air conditioner, our team at AIS can help. We offer air conditioning replacement and AC installation throughout the Bay Area, and our services include everything from removing the old equipment and performing new Manual J load calculations to installing and testing the new AC unit. We feature the latest high-performance air conditioners from Bryant, and we install all types of AC units, including:
- Central air conditioners – A traditional split system that provides cooling and humidity control.
- Heat pumps – Similar in appearance to a central air conditioner, these systems are reversible to offer cooling in the summer and heating in the winter.
- Ductless AC system – Also called ductless mini-splits, these systems feature a compact outdoor unit connected to one or more interior air handlers.
We also offer AC maintenance to keep your system in great condition, as well as repairs for any problems you may encounter in the future.
For an AC replacement quote in the Fremont area, contact us today!
Schedule an AC Replacement in The Bay Area
Is your air conditioner on the verge of failure? Contact AIS today for fast, cost-effective AC replacement services.
Call (510) 792-4328 or contact us online to schedule AC services today!